2 x Senior Data Analysts - 12 Month Contracts - Dublin (Remote)
Principal Accountabilities of Position:
* Engage with the Data Governance project team to understand the detailed requirements of the data governance framework.
* Document Business, Data, and Technology Assets.
* Develop Data Quality model.
* Identify personal data processing activities and document in line with GDPR regulation
* Engage with other Reinsurance projects to create and understand efficiencies and overlap.
* Input into the Target Operating Model development and controls.
* Develop detailed project plans in conjunction with Project Manager
* Maintain project artefacts.
* Identify & manage stakeholders (internal & external).
* Provide training and support on Data Governance to business users.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Position:
* Experience in data Modelling, Quality, Curation processes, Governance, Metadata, Lineage, SPI/APIs and Data Analysis Process. Experience with Collibra or similar tool
* Expert knowledge of data discovery and profiling tools, techniques and best practices (e.g. EDC, Bigid)
* Experience with data quality, reporting : SQL, Alteryx, QlikView, Collibra and Tableau
* Demonstrated experience of stakeholder management in a cross functional environment.
* Demonstrated experience of utilising analysis gathering techniques.
* Demonstrated experience analysing large data sets
* Proactive, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
* Previous Data Governance experience.
* Previous Insurance/Reinsurance experience.
* Excellent analytical skills (Tableau or Qlikview for Data Visualisation)
Essential Experience, Skills and Competencies:
Candidate must have extensive experience of project delivery with a minimum of 7 years relevant experience. This must be within a Financial Services environment and ideally with prior data analyst experience.
The candidate should also possess the following skills and experience and be able to demonstrate/substantiate them at interview:
* Experience of business & functional requirements elicitation and gathering.
* Experience analysing large data sets.
* Experience in data governance.
* Experience of data remediation and root cause analysis.
* Experience in supporting creation of operating models.
* Experience in control identification.
* Detailed experience and knowledge of issue management.
* Producing, reviewing and evaluating key project documentation.
* Relationship management - internal colleagues, 3rd parties, suppliers and vendor management in global context.
* Excellent all-round communication and interpersonal skills
* Decisive and influential at all levels
* Ability to work under pressure
* Delivery focused
* Proactive and motivated