Within this role you will be responsible for the entire expense and cost reporting control function.
A new opportunity has recently arisen on the finance team of a leading Financial Services firm for a qualified accountant with cost control and expense management experience.
Within this role you will be responsible for the entire expense and cost reporting control function. This will include variance analysis reporting, ledger entry, payroll and reconciliations. Working with multiple stakeholders across the business you will develop a knowledge of the firm's activities across multiple regions.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring all expense reporting is completed
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting cycles
- Ensure that all payroll reconciliations are completed and detailed to the management information team
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience working in an Expense Control and reporting function
- Financial Services experience a distinct advantage
This is an opportunity to join a well established and continuously evolving company.
To be considered for this position please submit your CV for the attention of Louise O'Dowda