A reputable and ranked firm, within Data Protection & Technology, are seeking to appoint an Associate Solicitor (Data Protection & Technology focus) to join the practice in London. The firm are looking for an Associate to join this leading team with 1 to 3 years experience working within Private Practice or in-house where there is significant overlap of expertise.
Predominantly a non-contentious role the role will involve the below:
- Work on a range of technology focused agreements, cloud/SaaS agreements including software development/licensing, SLAs, and IT service agreements.
- Drafting and negotiating data processing agreements and data protection clauses
- Drafting a variety of data protection documentation such as data protection policies, privacy notices, and associated GDPR procedure documentation.
- Advising on data breaches, risk management
- Agreements within the advertising and marketing domains i.e. website and mobile app development agreements, marketing analytics agreements and digital agency contracts
- Common law qualified with 1 to 3 years PQE
- UK Private Practice experience
- Technology & Data Protection matter experience
For more information please contact Alex George on 0203 8619 213 or firstname.lastname@example.org