We are looking for a BI specialist to join a reputable and growing business in Manchester. This company is going through an exciting period of growth due to a large amount of transformation projects and therefore are looking to expand out their highly technical & multi-disciplined team.
This will be a broad role where you will get involved with both BI Development & Analytics, actively involved across the entire development life cycle. You will also have a voice in their data & analytics transformation, helping to decide on technology and strategy moving forward.
- To build & maintain dashboard / reports in Power BI, SSRS, SPs or Excel. Also involved with bespoke reporting applications.
- The management & improvements of the data warehouse & analytics platform - ETL
- Deliver improvements in data quality, database & reporting efficiency
- Involved with Database architecture, design & modelling
- To assist with the database migration to the cloud
- The creation of core business metrics & KPIs (using T-SQL)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has background in analytics looking to take the next steps into development, or for someone who is already experienced in a broad technical role but is looking for that chance to have a direct impact on business strategy.
This role will come with lots of training to turn you into a full BI Developer!
Please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!