If you are a Part-Qualified/Nearly Newly Qualified Actuary, one of the UK's fastest growing Insurers are seeking to recruit a Capital Actuary following a recent Finance Transformation across the business.
To assist with the organisations continued growth and success, you will be tasked with supporting the Chief Actuary, CFO, Chief Risk Officer and Actuarial Function Holder.
- Perform best estimate assumption setting processes and produce assumption and methodology papers.
- Perform data series extension exercises for capital models annually, across all risks within the model. This will include data extraction and handling, modelling, analysis, documentation and reporting.
- Assist in the review of other validation tools, which include profit and loss attribution analysis, experience analysis, sensitivity testing, scenario testing and results analysis.
- Maintain technical documentation up to a high SII compliant standard.
- Perform ad-hoc peer reviews, quantitative analyses and investigations.
- Prepare industry survey submissions across all models and assumptions.
- Assist in the preparation of any other Board Risk Committee or Audit Committee papers.