The Digital Business Analyst is responsible for conducting analysis for changes and additions that deliver best in class enhancements to Digital Channels encompassing Mobile, Public Website, and Online Banking. Analysts are involved from initial scoping and discovery analysis, followed by documentation of requirements right through to post-implementation continuous improvement.
The role requires detailed requirements analysis to translate concepts and business requirements into Digital propositions aligned to Global Digital strategies. Analysts will collaborate with other Digital teams as well as external stakeholders to deliver customer-centric journeys and digital capabilities for our customers. Analysts will support Global, regional, and local markets with all activity to onboard onto continually evolving platforms, technology and adopt new features.
Operate as required across the Delivery Agenda priorities supporting convergence and reuse across markets.
Own analysis activity for small to medium-sized well-defined initiatives and contribute to larger programs.
* Graduate (desirable)
* Experience in managing a team-leading business activity to support the delivery of digital change across regions/markets
* Exceptional analytical, planning, and governance skills
* Leadership experience in customer-focused organisations, in disciplines such as digital, program or change management skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
* Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
* Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost-effectiveness and profitability for the business.
* Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
* Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
* Ability to lead and influence
* Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
* Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks, and best practice
* Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Europe)