A globally known re-insurer are looking for a senior actuary to join their Group Risk team.
The role involves:
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring of the Group's Risk Appetite Statement, principles and tolerances for the Group.
- Developing, maintaining and implementing the relevant risk management framework for the Group.
- Providing Group-level risk oversight of product development & approval, inforce management, reinsurance, actuarial assumption setting and claims & underwriting. Recommending management actions to manage insurance risks where appropriate
- Developing and applying the stress & scenario testing framework to monitor the Group's solvency and financial strength both on an actual and prospective basis
- An internationally qualified actuary (FIA, FSA, FIAA)
- At least 15 years minimum experience in an actuarial role
- Proven ability to communicate and influence senior stakeholders