Overview of job tasks:
- Works with cross functional teams at company/enterprise level, providing advice and guidance on operational matters as well providing leadership.
- Helps develop strategy, identifying problems and critical issues while providing solution-based responses.
- Oversee Production of product plans to assist with identification of growth opportunities.
- Deliver performance against plan MI and reporting to assist with goal development
- Ensures integrity of all group information and reporting.
- Ensure strategic objectives and budget targets shaped at Board level are implemented and monitored and regular progress reports are presented to the General Manager International and any relevant committees.
- Ensure that business change projects are delivered on time and in budget in line with directions from the Board.
- Contribute to the development of business strategy by providing a view on new or potential improvements to products or services and an assessment of the existing situation and anticipated changes in the external environment.
- Chair / Member on various committees including, Risk Committee, Business Management Group and other key management committees
- Ensure that risk is effectively addressed in all aspects of the business.
- Work with managers in the team to achieve excellent business results (or correct poor performance) through continuous people development and mentoring activities
- Pursue personal development to increase effectiveness, acknowledging strengths and areas of development
- Travel to group/enterprise operations on regular basis for meetings and management responsibilities.
- Higher level business qualification such as MBA
- Substantial experience, 15 years minimum experience in general insurance/financial services sector, of which at least 5 years at senior/executive level.
- A champion of culture and change management.
- Ability to work in complex matrix structure with remote, multiple reporting lines.
- High levels of competence in legal, financial, regulatory, investment, risk management, operational and people management.
** You need to be able to relocate to Luxembourg on short notice or live no further than 100KM away from Luxembourg **
The job involves travelling to European offices and occasionally globally.
If you match the above requirements and the description sparks your interest, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.