I am currently working with a Financial Services client based in the Surrey region who are looking to source for a Financial Reporting Accountant who is either newly qualified or at finalist level of their ACA or ACCA exams. This is a role which our client is looking to on-board fairly quickly s they will be looking to interview ASAP.
- Ensure that the general ledger is updated accurately and on a timely basis at all times, for all UK entities.
- Consistent timely analysis and reporting of UK, Solvency II and US basis financial reporting.
- Preparation of UK statutory reporting for entities in preparation for the annual financial statement audit process.
- Produce information to be included within Board Reports to the agreed timescales and requirements.
- Assist with external audit queries and planning for annual audit and review of reporting accounts, including delivery of detailed planning documents.
- Newly Qualified or Finalist - ACA or ACCA.
- Good technical and financial reporting knowledge in relation to accounting and regulatory changes.
- Good communication skills, able to document and produce commentary and answer questions which enable a wider understanding of key financial movements.
- Any UK GAAP, Solvency II and US GAAP Financial Reporting experience would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to contribute ideas to an increasingly changing regulatory and reporting environment, both internally and externally
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.