Front-End Developer with strong Angular and Nodejs experience is needed to join a growing software engineering team. You would be working on greenfield applications hosted in AWS for a well-known Financial brand based in Derby. (remote during pandemic)
For the Front End Developer, the salary is up to up to £55,000 plus shares in the business & an impressive benefits package. The company are leaders in their market & one of the largest of their kind in the UK. The tech team prides themselves on building agile teams that are enabled to choose the tech that are best for fast-paced delivery, without letting processes stand in the way of their developers.
As the Front End Developer, you will be helping to set the front-end standards that will be used across the new micro service application, working with UX, UI & DevOps experts to create re-usable interface components.
Key skills required
- Strong front-end development experience with Angular
- Experience with front-end build tools (NPM / Grunt / Gulp)
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Good understanding of TDD & BDD
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
- Good understanding of DevOps
- Good understanding of cloud-based / AWS architecture
Please apply within to be considered - interviews are being held for the next 2 weeks.