Our client is currently seeking a Senior Fund Accounting Manager for a Fund Accounting Oversight role.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Rigorously identifying, evaluating and addressing risks and taking timely actions to close
- Leading and inspiring technological change processes, independently coordinating and involving all parties where required
- Identifying and leading exception management, taking prompt actions and ensuring exceptions are closed safely and correctly
- Acting as the key contact point for issues by/to outsourced fund administrators
- Communicating with senior parties and collaborating with them on complex projects, providing sound advice and guidance
- Building strong relationships with various internal and external partners
- Completing a detailed review of legal documents and policies and procedures to highlight operational impacts and ensure operational readiness
- Collaborating with external providers and internal teams to ensure a robust and scalable operating model is in place both internally and with external providers
- Project managing complex initiatives effectively
- Ensuring alignment with global best practice for controls, oversight and management of vendors and production of fund asset valuations and where appropriate provides input and executes initiatives to enhance such processes.
Ideally our client is seeking candidates with:
- Previous experience in Fund Accounting/Financial Reporting/ Audit
- 8+ years experience
The opportunity to join a leading firm with excellent package and exceptional culture