Our client is seeking to hire a Group Compliance Manager for their Dublin City Centre for their global business.
As the Group Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Support the day-to-day management of Group Compliance operations.
- Project management: Manage compliance and regulatory projects globally and locally, and design and implement processes; apply project management and problem solving skills to enhance the Compliance function. Analyse and produce data, metrics and KPIs to support the vendor management process.
- Financial Management: Cost controlling incl. tracking of actuals against budget, manage the annual functional budget process, produce financial reports accordingly.
- Management Reporting: Produce inputs into Board Meetings, Enterprise Risk Committees, Audit Committees and other ad-hoc reporting for Group Compliance Officer and Chief Legal Counsel or L&C Executive Team.
- Strategic Planning: Conduct an annual risk assessment to help define and articulate strategic priorities and objectives for the L&C team and thereafter design a process for the implementation of the defined strategy.
- Work closely with the Group Compliance Officer to implement the Group Compliance Framework and Annual Compliance Plan across the group; design and track key metrics of the group compliance plan.
- Focus on themes, underlying patterns and opportunities for Operations to proactively address concerns and avoid future legal/regulatory actions
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
6-8 years legal or compliance experience gained in Financial Services or Advisory
Is the opportunity to join a profitable, growing business