Group Head of IT Vendor Partner Management / IT Business Partner - Manchester / Remote
Brand new role in a fast paced financial services business with offices across the UK and Europe. This is a Group level role and will require some occasional travel to European offices. The role can be based remotely with access to the team and office in Manchester should the individual like the option of working from the office.
This is a completely new role, reporting into the CTO and will provide the opportunity to significantly transform the current business and define the future state.
The Group Head of IT Vendor Partner Management will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the vendor network. They will identify key strategic procurement's, operate the current contracts with the existing partners and ensure that all parties meet their obligations and
- Build an effective and dynamic partner ecosystem. Ensure all partners operate well with each other and are bringing the best of themselves and the market
- Own the partner innovation process, ensuring that partner suggestions are appropriately managed; filtering out those ideas of lower value to the business and promoting the most valuable ideas
- Act as an escalation and manage the remediation if a particular partner is failing to meet their obligations Identify key procurements as required by the group and design and execute the procurement process
- Attend partner and industry events in order to keep current with the latest developments.
- Ensuring that the partners have clearly identified KPis and SLAs against which they will be measured
- Execute the process of measuring partner performance and identify remediation where required
- Ensure that all parties are aware and understand their respective responsibilities through RACIs and other deliverables as appropriate
- Ensure that all partners act in the best interests of the business and work in a constructive and partnerial manner, both with the business and other partners.
- Identify any areas that require new procurement's to be executed.
- Own the procurement process, including developing Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal and the evaluation processes to select a new partner
- Ensure that escalation processes are effectively carried out so that all parties will effectively remove any obstacles to progress