**NEW CONTRACT - HR Operations Analyst - London**
The HR Operations Analyst will be responsible for the end to end onboarding of new hires and various administration and reporting requirements for EMEA. This includes, but not limited to using Workday to process new hire transactions, generating offer letters/employment contracts, managing background and regulatory checks and coordinating all other onboarding activities.
The ideal candidate will operate in a global fast-paced environment to develop solutions and support HR operations. Provide hands-on support of operational activities across data, processes, structure, reporting, and testing. The overall objective is to provide advanced Workday expertise for operational support to all HR CoEs and HR Business Partners.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Process new hires in Workday
* Assist in Employee Data Management (e.g., employee lifecycle transactions) and establish appropriate auditing and monitoring of HR data to ensure accuracy
* Generate offer letters/employment contracts and coordinate with HR Business Partners
* Process employment verification letters
* Coordinate new hire onboarding process including welcome letters, onboarding documents
* Process and manage new hire IT tickets
* Act as the primary contact and subject matter expert for daily Workday operational support
* Participate in all Workday projects, BAU, and cyclical HR events (e.g., YE Comp)
* Support HRIS team and HR operations in regulatory reporting requirements
* Assist with all compensation related activities including salary grade configuration, compensation review process and total rewards
REQUIRED EDUCATION/TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant practical experience
* Strong working knowledge of HR functions is an advantage (e.g., Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management).
* Ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data
* Proactive and self-motivated with strong organizational skills
* Strong technology capabilities, Workday experience a plus
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
* Positive, professional attitude
* Knowledge of HR processes and procedures