Are you a Data & Systems specialist with IFRS 17 exposure looking for an exciting opportunity in Hong Kong?
Our key client is a flagship regional insurance organization with a pressing need for an effective Data & Systems specialist to join their expanding team.
Long term contract assignment with top end reimbursement available for strong candidates.
- Ensure accurate & effective data migration for E2E solution design of reporting system whilst adhere to IFRS 17 regulatory updates
- Ensure regional alignment across Business Units in APAC for IFRS 17 solution design in compliance with IFRS 17 regulatory requirements & company procedure
- Review IFRS 17 Solution Design being implemented across all Business Units in APAC
- Responsible for ETL interface collaborating with Technical Workstreams to ensure all Group technical interpretations align with user requirements & impact assessment of IFRS 17 implementation strategy
- Monitor all developments of updated templates required for Group Reporting Consolidation whilst maintaining GL for Chart of Account mapping
- Coordinating with Group Solution lead to ensure alignment across Business Units and PMO Governance Structure for IFRS 17
- Working closely with Regional Actuarial & Accounting Design Leads in collaboration with Group Solution Design Lead to ensure adherence of IFRS 17 standards and PMO internal control
- A strong leader with a proven track record on large scale projects, focusing on project governance, scaling and socialising regionally designed and developed frameworks within a highly complex hierarchy/functional organisation across multiple jurisdictions.
- Experience in insurance finance technology and change projects, such as Insurance finance IT delivery, Insurance Finance Change management or life insurance consulting.
- Knowledge of relevant existing data and ETL processes would be a strong advantage, including prior experience in ETL design for business (Accounting or Actuarial) end users.
- Knowledge of Prophet, Sun GL, SAS, Aptitude, would be an asset but not essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills - experience working with senior executives is preferred.
- A demonstrable interest in IFRS 17; Solvency II knowledge would be beneficial.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty, highly adaptable.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (ability to speak one or more Asian languages desirable)
- Willing to travel (although not extensively)