My client is one of the top multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. Through making the best use of resources, they are committed to innovation in digital technology to reshape the way we interact with our customers and meet their evolving needs.
At the moment, they are driving cognitive and AI to enable more personalized services, automated deployment to enable rapid deployment in the market, cognitive and robotic process automation to achieve "zero touch" maintenance, and the cloud to enable standardized and secure, easy access to different systems, modernize and make us fit for the future.
We are looking for a IT Project Manager with customer-facing application/portal development project experience, and an excellent technical skills in .NET and mobile app application development.
- Responsible for the full project lifecycle from project inception through to successful rollout of systems and embedding of new business processes into the operational business areas
- Leading a team of 3-4 System Anaylst in Technical solution Design
- Be the Systems/Projects (General Insurance) owner to coordinate resources among business, IT, external vendors, etc. to achieve project outcomes
- Develop and manage the business cases and project plans to support the activities, resources and project dependencies
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years of IT project management experience in insurance industry, preferably in General Insurance
- Professional certification in Project Management (e.g. PMP, PRINCE, etc.)
- Experience in customer-facing application/portal is required
- Strong understanding of general insurance operation processes and systems
- In-depth knowledge of .NET and mobile app related application development is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English