Oliver James are recruiting an IT Security Project Manager on behalf of a key client in Dublin.
The successful candidate will support the business in the execution of initiatives related to Cyber Security infrastructure, applications & other fraud and security protection efforts. You will be a champion for Cyber Security best practices and will have the opportunity to work with a team built with the passion for strengthening the company's security posture, to build relationships and influence for change to successfully deliver on commitments.
As IT Security Project Manager, you will lead Cyber Security protection initiatives and change management projects across the organisation's portfolio. You will ensure the effective planning, operation & governance of Cyber Security projects and activities with responsibility for the supporting business processes and continuous improvement of the security posture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company during a growth phase, with the autonomy to shape future projects and programmes.
* You will have a demonstrated ability to drive complex, cross organisational initiatives, through the influencing of and negotiation with stakeholders who at times may hold competing priorities.
* Strong familiarity with Cyber Security tools, industry and technical trends, and Cyber Security policies.
* Experience in Cyber Security assessments, accreditations, forensics, and incident response.
* Knowledge of IS frameworks and methodologies, i.e. NIST, ISO etc.
* Previous oversight of 27/7 SOC is a plus.
* ITIL v3, Security+, certified Ethical Hacker or other Security cert is a plus.
* Experience in delivering complex transformation projects.
* Proven experience of working with both Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
* 8+ years experience in either Project or Programme Management.
* PMI/Prince2 certified.
* A technical background is preferred - ideally gained in consulting companies or working with enterprise systems with international, Tier 1 customer organisations.