A new and exciting role has become available for a Junior Legal Counsel to join a large Governmental body for a 6 month contract. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to move in-house from private practice or for someone who is already a legal counsel.
- Review, draft and amend contracts
- Keep up to date with legislative changes and how they will impact the company
- Advise stakeholders on risks and advise on options
- General commercial responsibilities such as procurement and GDPR
- UK Qualified Lawyer
- Experience in drafting and amending contracts
- Experience in financial services, asset management, public sector is highly desirable
They offer fully remote working
This role can either be a day rate through an umbrella company or a FTC PAYE.