We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing person to take on an exciting new role leading our marketing department. We are big producers of video content and have a detailed process behind our marketing and social media strategy. We have now reached a point as a small business that we need someone to be dedicated to this role on a full time basis. The successful candidate will be working closely with our founder and CEO who currently creates and manages most of the marketing effort within the organisation.
We are a fully remote team, with staff in Dublin and London. We will provide the equipment and technology required to work effectively from home. Current travel and lock down restrictions aside, we can provide flexible working options for hotdesking at locations convenient to our staff and ideally the candidate will be available to meet in person with the Dublin based team on a monthly basis.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to fast track your career in sales and marketing and receive a wide degree of experience in a short amount of time. As part of a small, but growing IT cloud consultancy you will be provided with a broad range of opportunities and experiences helping to market our services as well as the wider Google Workspace solutions to organisations across Ireland and the UK.
- Build demand generation campaigns to build demand for our sales team based on the Google Marketing Strategy and built in partnership with Profile Tree
- Create marketing plans based on our overall marketing strategy for the year
- Manage all social media channels within the business. Ensuring regular content is posted. Including finding valuable and relevant content for our customers
- Respond to comments and manage our online community
- Create marketing content PDFs, shareable videos, infographics etc.
- Create walkthrough videos on our products
- Produce videos for posting on website and Youtube (we have editors)
- Create shorter content from our library of videos on our channel (120+ videos)
- Reach out to customers to find valuable case studies for Google Workspace and other solutions
- Write case studies based on Google's best practices
- Find and book interviews for CEO for Youtube/Podcast
- Manage mailchimp and general mailing list
- Research content for videos and blog posts that our customers will find of value
- Evaluate marketing content on Partner Advantage Portal and utilise it for our own website and marketing strategies
- Liaise with Google team on MDF (marketing development fund) and run regular marketing outreach
- Liaise with 3rd Party Vendors to arrange webinars and events
- Keep website up to date with 3rd Party vendor material and Damson Cloud services
- Manage SEO strategy liaising with Profile Tree and ensure website is up to date
- Manage in person and online events when the company is running them
- Create welcome packs for customers and send them out
- Evaluate what competitors are doing and look to build competitor strategies into our marketing plans.
- Keep up to date with Google's Marketing plans and promotions
If you are interested in having a confidential call about this role get in touch directly or send your CV to Eoin.Kirwan@weareoliverjames.com.