Remote Challenging project @ International Telecoms and ISP Company
For a major player in the telecom market, we are looking for a LAN Cisco expert with proven track in catalyst 9000 family and wireless. CCNP & CCIE are a huge plus.
The company provides a challenging environment with a main focus on a huge LAN infrastructure legacy update/transformation.
Furthermore, the company offers the opportunity to work on a large project with challenging totally remotely.
Finally, if you are willing to unleash your full potential in a in a challenging and international environment, do not hesitate to apply!
LAN CISCO EXPERT - Your responsibilities :
- You will be project owner for deliverables ( Low level design, Acceptance Test Plan, Migration scenario)
- You will create blueprints and boilerplates
- You act as a Pre-sales and liaise directly with customer to obtain all relevant technical requirements for a successful design, order validation and project delivery
- You will support remotely the migration for complex issues solving
- You will maintain and develop technical specialisation and certifications to accommodate growth in The company services, as well as personal requirements.
- Stay abreast of technical, issues, options and advancements within the inter-networking industry relevant to the The company services portfolio.
- Contribute to knowledge management through documentation of completed assignments in the form of case studies, author white papers or presentations on technical solutions and services offered by The company.
LAN CISCO EXPERT - Your profile :
- You have a BSc in Telecommunication or an equivalent diploma by experience
- You have at least 8 years of experience in customer facing organisations, if possible within the Telecom or IT industry.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in technology design/implementation of infrastructure solutions
- You speak English, FR/NL is an asset
- Technical certifications (minimum CCNP/CCDP/CCIP level) CCIE or equivalent is a plus
- Security, UC or WAN optimisation experience is a plus
- You excellent in customer-facing communication
- You are stress resilient with a "Can Do", customer-focused attitude
- You are a team player, detail-oriented with excellent organisation, planning & management skills.
With this opportunity you will have the chance to enjoy a great work life balance, working on a
challenging mission. APPLY NOW !