A leading software consultancy is looking for a Solicitor from private practice to join their in-house team. This role will look at commercial contracts, IT agreements, software licensing, framework agreements.
This role is suitable for a Junior Lawyer looking to make a move in-house.
The main responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on commercial agreements including MSAs
- Reviewing non-disclosure agreements
- Advising on data protection, GDPR and non-contentious IP matters
- Supporting the wider business on ad hoc legal matters
- 2-5 years PQE
- Commercial Lawyer at a private practice
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- A diverse work force