Our client is looking to engage an experienced Life Actuary on a 12 month contract role.
The ideal candidate will be qualified or have significant experience in any of the following Capital, Solvency II, Actuarial Change, Migrations
Oliver James Associates have been engaged by a leading international Life insurance business.
The organisation is offering a 12 month remote contract to a qualified or experienced actuary with significant Life insurance experience
The ideal candidate will have good experience in both technical and strategic roles, with solid stakeholder management experience.
This is a broad role so experience in any of these areas will be considered.
Client Location: Ireland
Work Location: Remote working
Duration: 12 months
Start date: Before 16th November (Ideally)
Day Rate: On application
The ideal candidate would ideally have experience in all of these but there is flexibility for strong experience in 1 or 2 of these
- Business Strategy - Capital planning and Capital optimisation. Ideally a contractor to lead these activities.
- Actuarial Change - Migration work - strong technical solvency II experience.
- Tools and Processes for Actuarial Analysis
- Qualified Life Actuary or qualified by experience
- Experience of: Capital planning/optimisation, Actuarial change and/or developing tools and processes for analysis.
- Strong technical knowledge of Solvency II would be highly beneficial
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Actuarial modelling experience would be beneficial
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com with a copy of your CV.
Oliver James Associates specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally and look forward to your application .