Exceptional opportunity to join a growing Asset Management firm in Operational Risk, this role will report directly to the CRO based in Dublin City Centre.
As the Operational Risk Manager, the overall purpose is to provide operational risk expertise supporting enterprise and divisional partners, ensuring effective risk guidance, oversight and assurance services. To support the development and maintenance of divisional risk frameworks to support enterprise-wide risk identification and mitigation.
Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide risk guidance, oversight, challenge and assurance services to enterprise and divisional partners based on the operational and strategic risk framework.
- Supports the development and maintenance of the operational risk methodology policy through data gathering, risk review and benchmarking analysis. Support Ballast Point development and testing to enhance risk methodology development.
- Develops and cultivates relationships with enterprise and divisional clients to understand their ongoing risk needs. Builds credibility as a thought partner.
- Assists with compiling risk exposure metrics and risk data for enterprise and cross-divisional risk forums, as needed.
- Advises on divisional projects, as needed, providing risk expertise, highlighting issues and encouraging the use of established risk frameworks to mitigate and identify risks.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding of risk methodologies, standards and practices.
- Proactively identifies, investigates and recommends improvements to allow for improved risk identification and oversight.
- Collaborates with the Enterprise Risk Management teams to inform and escalate risk issues and events and to stay current with the enterprise risk management frameworks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operational Risk experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent remuneration and benefits in an incredibly open culture