Oliver James are partners with a UK based Insurer in their search for a Operational Risk Manager.
You will be working directly with the Head of Risk to provide the business with sound advice and guidance, in line with UK regulations, to ensure the company conducts itself in Compliance.
- Work with different areas of the business to monitor and analyse any internal changes- where needed make recommendations for change
- Review existing policies/ procedures as well as developing new
- Provide reports against the risk appetite and group performance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the Company
- Strong knowledge of FCA/ PRA guidelines
- Experience of working in an operational risk management role (within Financial Services)
- Previous experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communications skills
If relevant please apply to receive a full job description.