Product Developer / Owner
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build strong link with in-house product and marketing teams and be the source of competitive positioning as well as product inspiration.
- Have meaningful impact on the evolution of business model understanding, be the owner of new business models and their wider use.
- Define portfolio with structured documentation.
- Own the discussion and advancement of thinking around digital currency as a product, define market offering.
- Deliver portfolio documentation, informing regularly current progress along the journey.
- Drive the discussion on business models.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- You have relevant in-the-field and desk experience, covering all aspects of product development from problem definition, formulating PoC, MVP, beta and general availability, as well as retirement /recycling.
- You have experience with mapping problems to remedies, developing feature packs, stand-alone products and portfolio, crafting compliant and compelling product documentation, surfacing the true value and differentiators for trust.
- Also, you have experience in working closely with market and vision owners to translate customer needs into tangible results. You master market demand side, and also enjoy mission/field-work gathering first-hand information that is otherwise not available.
- You craft the product supply side and channel strategy to be sustainable, resilient and defensible in highly competitive environments.
- Besides being a great listener, you are an educator that acts as a mentor to team members to improve their skills.
- You thrive in asynchronous communication environments and can express clearly your ideas and thinking, both speaking and in writing.
- Beyond that you have a natural ability to explain, communicate and influence a broad audience (from highly technical to managerial) on subjects like product structure, business models, defensible positioning and long-term win-win collaboration with public and private actors.
- You are comfortable to work in a problem space, and enjoy translating initial experiments into requirements, and map to system view.
- You're fluent in English (French is an asset).