For our client, an Enterprise Delivery Management Platform, i'm looking for a Product Owner / Product Management that would like to contribute in the development of an innovative and challenging product. Skilled and passionate product managers will find here an excellent place to express their talent.
The Product Manager will work closely with the tech team and the design team to create the next generation of Milkman products.
As a part of the product team he or she will also play an important role in defining the overall product strategy. To take advantage of new market opportunities and improve the user experience across platforms, the product team is facing some very exciting challenges going forward. The product portfolio needs to be constantly improved providing value to new customers on foreign markets as well as we are doing on the Italian market.
What You'll Do:
- Understand our customers, their needs and their behaviours
- Gather and analyze feedback from customers, development, sales, marketing, and the market.
- Develop requirements documents and use cases for new product features.
- Work on user research & user testing, A/B testing and optimization, defining user stories, working with the design team to produce mock-ups, prototypes and designs
- Monitor the status of development projects supporting new features.
- Coordinate the development, testing and release of the product with the other teams.
- Participating in sprint planning
- Supporting the tech team in any product related issues
- Looking for inspiration and best practice to support innovation and new product development
- Constantly monitoring and analysing the product performance
Desired Skills & Experience
- A passion for product management and minimum 1+ years' experience in product management.
- Recent experience in leading a product with responsibility for ideation, development and product definition for data technologies,
- Proven track record of creating products that customers love
- Great eye for UX and UI
- Genuine interest in rapid development of online products
- Basic understanding of web & mobile technology
- Experience of working with agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Good communicator - make the complex seem simple
- Ambition & ability to grow your career into a senior role in product management
Verona office (2 days smartworking)