Oliver James have partnered with a Lloyd's Insurance firm to find a Project Manager who is experienced in delivering and leading operational change projects, aligned to business objectives and strategic goals. This is a fast paced environment with a delivery-focused organisation.
Project Manager delivering operational change.
- Delivering a number of Lloyd's initiatives
- Successful delivery of assigned projects, ensuring delivered on-time, in scope and within budget
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Monitor communications, budgets and milestones
- Identifying and managing project risks and issues
- Assuring observance of strategy and processes within the project delivery framework
- Stakeholder management, identifying and prioritising stakeholders and managing expectations.
Skills and experience:
- Over 5 years project management experience
- London Market / Insurance experience essential (due to working closely with Lloyd's of London)
- Strong communications skills
- Experience delivering multiple projects and complex change
- Problem solving skills
- Preferable to have Prince2 or Agile qualifications
- Robust experience managing 3rd parties/suppliers
Please contact me for further information on email@example.com.