Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client, a private equity business who focus on investing globally in financial services enterprises in industries such as banking and credit, insurance, investment management and markets, and financial technology.
- Daily management of Accounts Payable mailbox for the Group entities
- Responsible for the accurate inputting and coding of purchase invoices and credit notes
- Maintain accurate supplier accounts including matching, batching, coding to appropriate accounting codes and projects where applicable
- Responsible for all accounts payable duties (including on occasion those for group international entities)
Key experience needed:
- Have minimum 2 years' experience within an Accounting team in similar functions
- Fund experience
- Experience using SAGE and Oracle (desirable but not essential)
- Good understanding of basic bookkeeping to trial balance including, accruals and prepayments
- The ideal candidate will be keen to progress within a finance function and may be part qualified ACCA or CIMA.
If this is of interest, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org