A Qualified Patent Attorney - Chemistry is required for a market leading Patent Attorney firm in London. Due to an ever-increasing workload in the Chemistry practice, the firm require additional experts to join one its foremost teams.
The role will encompass a wide range of chemical technologies and you will work on both contentious and non-contentious work.
You will work autonomously and as part of a team, in which you will be ever supported in this immensely inclusive environment.
You will have the opportunity to develop your own client base and must have the ability to work directly with clients
- Fully Qualified Patent Attorney, Chartered Patent Attorney
- 3 years+ post qualification experience
- Experience of working within a Chemistry practice previously on both contentious and non-contentious matters, with a varied technical prowess
- Demonstrable experience in Opposition work required
- Chemistry or Life Sciences academic background
For more information please contact Alex George on 0203 8619 213 or firstname.lastname@example.org