Our client is currently seeking to hire a Senior Compliance Manager for their Dublin City Centre office when the offices reopen.
n this role, you will provide advice and assistance on compliance issues to various business areas, assist the Head of Compliance in day-to-day compliance activities and the delivery of regulatory projects and liaise with regulators and external auditors to address regulatory queries.
This role will require you to:
- Support the day-to-day management of European Compliance operations.
- Co-ordinate and complete regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland and the Financial Conduct Authority/Prudential Regulatory Authority.
- Participate in Central Bank of Ireland meetings as appropriate, including minute-taking and pro-active management of action items/requests for information.
- Monitor developments in the European regulatory landscape including the Central Bank of Ireland, European Commission, EIOPA etc. Review, analyse and interpret developments applicable to the businesses. Co-ordinate communications and discussions with relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Head of Compliance to design and implement processes to address Compliance Function deliverables and regulatory obligations.
- Prepare quarterly and ad-hoc compliance reports for Board and sub-Committee meetings.
- Co-ordinate internal and external auditor information requests in a timely manner.
- Partake in planning for Compliance Function activities.
We are looking for a self-starter who has a "can do" attitude and enjoys collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. As an ideal candidate you seek a job in a fast paced multicultural environment, and possess the following profile:
- 3rd level qualification is essential. Professional qualifications are desirable.
- 5+ years experience working in a compliance role in a regulated insurance/reinsurance firm. Experience working in a consulting/advisory/legal firm is also beneficial.
- Experience and oversight of governance structures and reporting processes is beneficial.
On Offer is:
- Excellent remuneration and career prospects