About the job
Established in 2002, is a global specialist recruitment agency. We have grown organically and consistently over the past 15 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 400 employees operating internationally: London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore.
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruiter for the Technology Team in Milan. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates whilst developing new business with clients.
- All Recruiters at Oliver James Associates operate in 360 roles, proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new business relationships
- The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable desk within the Technology space, working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organizational structure, the culture and client's annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organizing networking events and client presentations
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
Who we're looking for
- A proven business developer and networker
- We are looking for confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers. You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a goal-oriented individual
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal communication skills
- Have a confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings
What we offer
- Fun Work Environment
- Very interesting Commission Scheme
- Learning & Development on-sight structure
- Innovative Tools
- Forward think approach to the Business
- Clear career progression
- People - centric approach
- Extended Lunch Break for Gym goers
- Fresh Fruit & Coffee
- Quarterly Achievers Dinner
- Fancy Xmas & Summer Parties