This position will sit within the specialist DC team, responsible for managing and delivering investment advice to a diverse portfolio of clients, whilst promoting services.
This is an excellent role where the individual will have an abundance of commercial acumen and will manage budgets and build commercial relationships with key client stakeholders.
The Senior Consultant will build new and develop existing business through maintaining relationships and position themselves as an expert in DC. They will in turn, lead proactive revenue generation of existing clients and lead new business opportunities, including pitching for new clients.
- Proven track record of managing large client relationships
- Must have significant experience in developing new business
- Proven experience providing investment advice in a Defined Contributions Consultancy and or leadership role (or similar)
- Expert knowledge of investment products and distribution specifically in the DC market
- Professional qualification such as IMC, FIA/FFA or CFA
This is not just a broad and varied role in terms of day to day responsibility, but you will work closely with Senior Stakeholders and management and therefore gain significant experience.
This business operates a meritocracy, and there is the opportunity to progress into a Partner level role.
For further details or for a confidential discuss around how your role compares in the market, please don't hesitate to reach out on email@example.com or 0203 861 9181