Our client is a renowned FS in HK who are looking to hire a lead devops to design and develop the microservices for their business and automate rollouts/deployment, and future upgrades.
Our key client is a leader in financial services who are looking for a lead engineer to drive the architecture design around their internal development platform.
This is the chance for someone to gain further exposure to Financial Services projects with a brand that is well-networked in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for building microservices to support business, automating deployments, setting CI/CD pipelines for testing and maintaining compliance / quality standards.
- 4+ years experience using Java, Spring Boot (Microservices deployment) and Spring Cloud
- Worked in a DevOps environment or with similar teams, using Jenkins to setup CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of PCF and Kubernetes / Docker an advantage
- Understanding of how different technology and tools connect, to form a governance around this for future development
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English. Mandarin is an advantage
- HKD 45K - 60K per month depending on experience
- 2-3 months consistent bonus per year
- Flexible, open and collaborative work environment with an international team
- Good exposure to the Financial Services industry
Your application will remain strictly confidential and your CV will not be retained.