I am currently working with an exciting Insurance Technology startup, part of a global Insurance business in central Zurich in search of a Senior Software Engineer to join the team.
I am looking for an experienced Software Engineer (5+ years) that combines strong technical abilities with a proactive and outgoing mentality for both team and individual progression. You will be responsible for working on the end to end software development life-cycle to shape digital solutions and change the way that insurance is purchased online. As part of a multi-functional software development team, your role will be very customer facing with excellent opportunities to design, shape, implement and oversee the cloud-based platform
If you are an outgoing Developer with a passion for creating high quality solutions to complex tasks and roadblocks, then this is an excellent opportunity for you!
- Higher Education in Computer Science (or relevant alternate field) ideally a Master's or PhD
- 5 + years Software Development experience preferably in Java or Kotlin language (Scala, C++, C#, Go is also acceptable)
- Technical understanding of service orientated architecture, application of Domain Driven Design, RESTful APIs
- An eye for detail with easy to read clean code which you look to constantly improve and work on over time
- Experience designing data-models for relational and NoSQL data stores
- AN excellent team player with the ability to collaborate with other team members, show technical leadership qualities or potential with the confidence to voice your opinions, ideas and suggestions
- Experience with public clouds and Amazon AWS in particular is preferred
- Experience working in Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban …
- Fluent English speaking ability
Please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. This is a live role with interviews taking place currently.