The Sr. Software Engineer work as part of a larger development team focused on driving innovation across the enterprise platform for the Institutional & Investment Management division. Write top notch code in multi-tiered multi-threaded environment. Attend sprint meetings with team members to define and analyze development requirements and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Code software changes based on design specifications.
- Proactively resolve issues in specification that will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product.
- Perform thorough unit testing on all relevant platforms as is appropriate for the particular task/project.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Designers to ensure understanding of business requirements
- Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources
- 5+ years of experience with REST APIs
- 3+ years of experience coding in Angular, Typescript and Node.js
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server and MongoDB
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practices and design patterns for SaaS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Previous experience with C# and .NET technologies