We are looking for an experienced Software Development Manager for a new Development Center in Turin, Italy.
The Development Manager will help to build the office with mid-to-senior software developers using C#, .Net Framework, WinForms, WCF service, Windows Services, Entity Framework, Linq Queries and strong SQL while C++ skills is nice to have.
The team will build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with the coding standards and technical design.
- Establish processes across the Development Center and apply the IT strategy of the organization with guidance of senior management
- Evolve an agile methodology to drive the software delivery model implementing a collaborative and quick interaction among development groups
- Be responsible for the continued delivery of our ERP platform
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team
- Proactively drive innovation and options made available by new technologies
- Participate in proof of concepts when required
- Recruit, lead and manage a team of mid-to-senior software developers. Line management responsibilities will include technical recruitment, appraisals, 1:1 meeting, identifying training needs, motivating, and managing team performance
- Determine and deploy the right resources
- Determine the SMART objectives and corresponding action plans
- Supervise compliance with policy decisions and procedures
- Taking on an exemplary role and promoting the Company values
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years' experience with minimum 5 years leadership and management experience
- Strong, consolidated experience in leading the development of complex products
- Experience in leading / managing a team using Agile methodology, with the ability to drive continuous improvement through innovation and inspiring the team to deliver optimal results
- A degree in Computer science, Software engineering or equivalent is an advantage
- Ability to think strategically, establish clear direction and implement plans to be delivered within a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Italian and English (oral and written)
Technology Excitement around new Innovation
Capable to lead technology discussion without having to be the deep expert, Technology: Cloud Technologies, relevant IT Technology Platforms (MICROSOFT), IT-infrastructure solutions, Workforce Collaboration solutions, Business Applications (BI, CRM, ERP)