Role: Test Automation Engineer
Job Type: Contract - 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer with good knowledge of Java and Selenium for an exciting role starting as soon as possible. You will join an experienced team responsible for carrying out in-sprint testing activities in an established Fintech. This is a challenging role where you will be able to get involved in the E2E test automation process, from conceptualising new solutions to implementing them into the business and seeing the results of your work.
* Multiple year's experience within test automation and strong knowledge in Selenium
* Hands on software engineering experience with Java or/and Kotlin
* Experience in API and UI level testing
* Ability to take the initiative and work autonomously
* Exposure to automating REST/SOAP Webservices
* Excellent Communication Skills in English
For a confidential conversation around this opportunity and to be considered immediately, please apply immediately with a copy of your up to date CV.