Actuarial contractor required to support the Systems team of a Major Life insurance group. The contractor will be responsible for building risk models
The ideal candidate will have actuarial experience in a Life Insurance company. You could be a qualified or part qualified Actuary. You will need experience of building models and coding. Knowledge of RAFM, MATLAB or VBA would be highly desirable.
Oliver James are supporting a leading Life insurance group in the UK who require an actuarial contractor to support the development of risk models in their systems team.
The role is open to qualified or part qualified actuaries. The key experience is Actuarial model development (buidling models, coding)
You will be part of an extremely high calibre team within this CV-enhancing client.
Location: remote working - must be based in the UK.
Duration: 12 months
Start: Ideally before June 2021. Sooner the better
Rate: £600-900/day depending on experience
IR35: INSIDE IR35 - the contractor will be engaged via an Umbrella company
- Actuarial experience in a Life insurance environment - 4+ years experience at least
- Previous examples building models ideally risk or capital models
- Good coding or programming experience would be beneficial
- RAFM, MATLAB or VBA would be highly desirable
- Good communication skills, self-starter, well motivated
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@weareoliverjames.com with a copy of your CV
Oliver James specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally and look forward to your application.