I am currently looking for a qualified lawyer with financial service technical expertise, 1-3 years PQE, from either private practice or in-house.
This role will be a mixture of contentious and non-contentious advisory and regulatory work and will be supporting lawyers and consultants in the wealth management market.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Structuring and advising on transactions including necessary regulatory notifications and approvals
- Advising on distribution arrangements involving advisor charges
- Dealing with FCA information requests and enforcement cases involving wealth management
Key skills and knowledge;
- 1-3 years PQE
- Some knowledge and experience in advising clients on retail investments
- Financial services technical experience
- Applicants welcome from both private practice and in-house
- Working for a full range financial sector focused consultancy
- Flexible benefits that work for you
- Flexible working pattern / agile working