An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Claims Vendor Manager to joins a claims team for a large insurer based in York.
You will manage 3rd Party Vendors and work with the wider claims team across the UK.
The main responsibilities will include;
- Draft and negotiate all third-party claim contracts
- Implement and manage new systems that will measure and monitor service provisions
- Manage UK Claims team Delegated Authority
- Work alongside the Underwriters and compliance teams
- Promote a customer service agenda when it comes to all third-party providers
They are looking for
- Industry experience in Insurance, either from a law firm or an insurer
- Ability to draft contracts
- Strong relationship building skills
- Law degree is highly desirable
- Career progression
- Supportive environment
- Excellent salary and benefits including flexible working