My client is looking for a commercially driven Finance Analyst with experience in a FMCG environment. This is open to candidates who are either Qualified (CIMA,ACA or ACCA) Part qualified with experience or Qualified by experience . This is a great opportunity to move into a great Retail/FMCG company who are responsible for brands who have become household names.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst you will support the Finance Manager via ownership of the weekly margin reporting process through to balance sheet management.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Preparation of weekly sales analysis complete with insightful commentary on variances to budget.
- Assisting in the product costing process.
- Ownership of commercial accrual process through to reconciliation/maintenance of Commercial Balance sheets.
- Completion of Commercial month end process including the reconciliation of accruals/prepayments with the Financial Accountant.
- Working alongside the relevant owner of the Commercial/Marketing overhead cost centres including month end journal postings.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual/quarterly forecasts.
- Weekly and adhoc MI reporting.
- Supporting Sales/Marketing teams with relevant financial information.
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or QBE.
- Strong IT Skills, specifically Excel.
- Analytical mind set.
- Confident in communicating with senior management.
- ERP system experience, ideally M3.
- Previous Commercial Finance Experience.
- Relevant FMCG Experience.
- Experience in business intelligence systems.
- COMMUNICATIVE: Communicates confidently, adapting style for different situations.
- RIGOUR: For complex challenges or new areas applies effective professional skill, analysis and decision making, and planning and reviewing.
- FORWARD LOOKING: Responds positively to change and looks ahead to anticipate tasks.
- OWNERSHIP: Clarifies accountabilities, overlaps, and gaps, and helps others remain motivated through difficult times
- Contribution Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Discounted Staff shop
- Free On-Site Parking
- Sports and Social Club
- Employee Assistance Programme.