- Acting as a point of contact for the Headquarter Contract Operations Team and coordinating with our in-house compliance team on pre-engagement checks on our external suppliers
- Contract Management Function: across the OJ Italian legal entities Drafting, reviewing and negotiating of different types of contracts (commercial agreements,NDA,DPA, Tender Contract and Subcontracting agreement etc). Within the Contract Management Function your duties will include
- The coordination and monitoring of commercial agreements with our clients and suppliers
- Management and oversight of contract logs and risk reporting logs. This includes the production of reports to senior stakeholders in the business;
- Legal support to the following Headquarter business function: Operations; Administration and Finance and HR.
This role provides a solid foundation for an individual who wishes to learn more about the contract review function within a legal department and further develop their understanding, whilst at the same time giving someone the opportunity to build on this new role and make it their own.
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
At Oliver James Associates, our people and the attributes that they bring are our strength.
The successful candidate will as a minimum requirement demonstrate the following experience, skills, behaviours and able to fulfil the requirements of the role:
- Law degree
- Excellent Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload
- Ability to work both efficiently and effectively alone as well as part of a large and varied team
- Flexibility and excellent attention to detail is essential
- Basic skills of all MS Packages including Excel and Word
- Willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop new skills
- Ability to use Initiative and be pro-active in the approach to all tasks undertaken
- Possess a high level of perseverance as well as a strong work ethic
It is preferable for the individual to have previous experience within a legal department of SME although this is not mandatory.