My client is part of the leaders of the insurance sector in Belgium and is looking for a Functional Analyst to take part into the new initiatives of the company.
You will be part of a dynamic environment with a lot of challenges and a brand new project to work on, involving life insurance products.
- You help the business to specify the requirements by really understanding and challenging their needs and problems
- You analyze both functional and non-functional needs and translate them into both a conceptual and detailed end-to-end solutions
- You ensure the necessary coordination with knowledge transfer between all parties involved, both within business and IT.
- You do the functional, technical and test analysis.
- You further analyze business-related change requests and issues during the implementation of the project
In order to take part to this project:
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Functional Analyst, mostly in life insurance;
- A strong experience in analysis and modelling techniques such as BPMN and UML techniques, including Use Cases is required;
- You must speak Dutch + English;
- Agile environments have no secrets for you;
This mission will be based in Belgium for a contract of minimum 6 month.
If this is an opportunity that could be of interest to you or your network, do not wait and get in touch.