We are looking for an experienced IT Risk specialist to join a reputable Financial Services business near Manchester. Currently going through a large transformation programme now is a great time to get on board.
You'd be joining a team of Risk specialist's, responsible for the provision of oversight over IT, Data and Technology Change across the group. Supporting improved delivery form technology & mitigation of related risks to within appetite
- To perform risk & control assessments of processes across technology, maintaining the risk registers to ensure they reflect the latest risk profile
- Identifying process and control weaknesses - raising issues and associates remediate actions
- To undertake technology risk deep dives and assurance reviews
- Investigate IT Operational risk events & incidents - ensuring root cause analysis and remediation of controls where required
- Contribute to the business's operational risk framework
- To develop and oversee the companies IT related standards that form part of the IT Governance framework
- Provide advice to senior stakeholders regarding the remediation of IT audit findings and recommend actions
- Maintain strong relationships with senior IT stakeholders
Alongside a strong understanding and experience in IT Risk, we need someone with a strong understanding around IT. This role will be the SME for IT Risk and will therefore need to engage, persuade and challenge highly technical people.
This is a great position working for a company where you will have a direct impact on their frameworks moving forward.
Paying up to £65k + great benefits, this role is currently fully remote and in the future will move to just 1 or 2 days in the office per week.
Please click apply or email email@example.com for more details!