Oliver James is partnering with a leading P&C insurance organization that is looking to make several hires within their talented pet claims team. You will be responsible for conducting an end to end investigation of pet insurance claims, ensuring an excellent level of customer experience throughout. We will consider Claims Adjusters at all levels, from those who are early into their pet career to senior pet claims experts! A passion for the pet industry is key.
This business has multiple office locations including NY, PA, OH and AZ but these roles can be fully remote, so a great opportunity for those that are enjoying the work from home experience!
- Significant Vet Med and/or Pet Claims experience essential
- Significant experience working hands on with cats and dogs
- A good knowledge of Accident & Illness and other medical issues
- A love for animals - with empathy and common interests with customers!
- Desire to work in a fast-paced company driven by technological innovation
- Excellent commercial knowledge of the P&C insurance
- A fast learner, self-driven individual with a strong desire to work in insurance
- An interest in technology, mobile apps and modern business tools
- Vet Med Qualifications and/or Insurance qualifications
Overall, a great opportunity to work for a market leading insurer that is experiencing year on year growth, if you have a passion for animals/ pets, along with a strong desire to help customers - this is the role for you!