A multi-billion insurance and financial services company with $14.1b in assets is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join their growing team. This Company was just listed on Fortune Magazine's 2020 list of 100 Fastest-Growing Companies (right behind Amazon). This is an exciting opportunity to join a department that is going through a transformative, value enhancing, and integrating team.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in teams financial, operational, compliance, and SOX 404 audits.
- Identify risks and controls and provide process improvements
- Document the business process in process narratives and/or flow charts.
- Collaborating with different levels of management
- Plan and execute the audit testing, reports, and action plans
- Maintain technical competence, monitor changes in the regulatory environment and industry trends and participate in professional organization.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- 3+ years of experience in conducting financial and operational audits and data analysis (IDEA, Tableau, ACL)
- Certifications (CPA, CIA, CFE, CFA, CISA) is a requirement for this position. Must be acquired by 18 months of joining the team
- Domestic Travel 10-30%
- Preferred experience with mergers and acquisitions, diligence and integration
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks, improve and transform processes, and communicate with all level of management
Join this growing team in helping to provide affordable protection in an ever changing world!
For inquiries, please contact Stephanie.Hidalgo@weareoliverjames.com