Fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Trade Mark Attorney (~1 years PQE) to join a highly ranked firm and market leading Trade Marks team in London. The team formulates a key component of the wider Intellectual Property practice, which is enviable with a brilliant reputation across the market.
- Your work will be focused around managing international Trade Mark portfolios, you will experience a good level of autonomy with support as required, working alongside partners and supervising trainees and other support staff
- Filing and prosecuting Trade Marks on a worldwide basis
- Drafting legal submissions for UKIPO or EUIPO proceedings
- Advising clients in connection with Trade Mark conflicts and disputes
- Assisting partners to actively strengthen and develop client relationships.
- Newly Qualified Trade Mark Attorney ~0-1 years PQE - CITMA
- Experience of handling cases at the UKIPO and EUIPO is essential
For more information please contact Alex George on 0203 8619 213 or firstname.lastname@example.org