A leading insurer is looking for a Head of Marketing to join the senior leadership team in Singapore. This role will own all marketing customer touch-points (both online and offline) and be fully responsible for the commercial performance of the marketing activity; driving new business sales through agency management, optimisation of media and the user journey and developing partnerships and other distribution channels.
- Own the marketing budget and associated new business targets and brand related metrics.
- Develop brand positioning and the continuous improvement of brand related metrics.
- Be the voice of the customer in the business - owning customer understanding and marketing insights.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to align the annual marketing plan and KPIs with business plan and strategy.
- Ensure that the entire marketing customer journey is optimised for sales and the brand is applied consistently across all the touch points.
- Appointment and management of all marketing agencies.
- Accountable for monthly and quarterly reporting to the Singapore management team, EXCO and the board.
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and on-boarding new digital partnerships, affiliates and aggregators to help grow sales.
- Min 7 years of marketing/ sales & marketing experience, with an emphasis on digital as a channel or experience in ecommerce.
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications or related discipline preferred
- Management of a substantial multi-channel marketing budget to commercial and ROI targets.
- Deep understanding of PPC, SEO, display, social media, affiliates etc. with an emphasis on constant optimisation of these channels.
- Extensive people and stakeholder management skills.
- Has developed brand positioning and built brands through brand metric improvements.
- Broad experience of creating and optimising customer journeys (particularly online) using design best practices.
- Clear communication and presentation of results and concepts to varied stakeholders.
- Management of marketing agencies to commercial targets.